Litter threatens the health and beauty of our natural areas. Show that you care and inspire others to care by cleaning up your favorite grove, trail or shoreline.
"Litter Hot Spots" Click here for our list!
Unlimited Positions available!
Sunday: Mornings, Sunday: Afternoons, Monday: Mornings, Monday: Afternoons, Tuesday: Mornings, Tuesday: Afternoons, Wednesday: Mornings, Wednesday: Afternoons, Thursday: Mornings, Thursday: Afternoons, Friday: Mornings, Friday: Afternoons, Saturday: Mornings, Saturday: Afternoons, Season: Spring, Season: Summer, Season: Fall
Cook County IL
eCoordinator description of location
Contact person for opportunity
Requirements & Documents
* This is your self-led project- you may lead your group on any day and at any open Forest Preserves site.
* Customize your day by adding fun group educational & recreational activities
* Once you apply for this Opportunity, a staff member will contact you to confirm details of your group workday and where you can pickup your disposable gloves and bags.
Be prepared to tell us:
1. Date and time of your workday:
2. Estimated number of volunteers:
3. Forest Preserve location:
4. Project leader name:
5. Project leader cell number:
6. If you would like to request disposable gloves and bags