This is the Notification List for the Group Leadership Class, a training opportunity for experienced FPCC Ecological Stewardship Volunteers with 15+ hours of reported stewardship experience or the recommendation of FPCC staff or Site Steward.
Unlimited Positions available!
Requirements & Documents
This class is typically offered in April, August and November.
Class Description and Requirements:
* Learn the fundamentals of planning and leading successful volunteer projects
* Learn how to take on a leadership role
* Learn about the policies and procedures relevant to volunteer leadership in the forest preserves
* Training includes classroom experience; certification requires passing a written exam
* Fulfills one of the three class requirements to become a Stewardship Workday Leader
* Must be a current Stewardship Volunteer
* MUST HAVE RECORDED AT LEAST 15 HOURS ONLINE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
Click "Sign Up" to be put on a wait list and you will be notified when a class is posted and you can sign up for it (about 15-45 days before the class date).