This is the Notification List for the Practical Herbicide class, a training opportunity which provides an overview of herbicide application in natural areas for licensed Herbicide Operators or Applicators.
Unlimited Positions available!
Requirements & Documents
This class is typically offered in January.
This training will cover:
* Controlling invasives with herbicides
* Management Schedule and Plans
* State Licensing, Testing and Renewal
* Overview of types of herbicides available from FPCC
* Herbicide application methods
* Overview of application tools and supplies available from FPCC
* Storage, transportation, mixing and disposal
* Herbicide labels and Safety Data Sheets
* Environmental safety and personal safety
* Signage and recordkeeping
Click "APPLY" to be put on a wait list and you will be notified when a class is posted and you can sign up for it (about 45-60 days before the class date).