In partnership with the Morton Arboretum and their Woodland Stewardship Program, we are proud to bring you once again the Volunteer Leadership class online!
The Volunteer Leadership Class is a training opportunity for experienced FPCC Ecological Stewardship Volunteers. 15+ hours of reported stewardship experience or the recommendation of FPCC staff or a Site Steward is required for enrollment. * Learn the fundamentals of planning and leading successful volunteer projects * Learn how to take on a leadership role * Learn about the policies and procedures relevant to volunteer leadership in the Forest Preserves.
This project funded in part by a generous contribution of the Forest Preserve Foundation and Wells Fargo. Thank you for this online training opportunity!
Unlimited Positions available!
Requirements & Documents
* Training includes online training
* Must pass the online test to receive credit
* Fulfills one of the three class requirements to become a Stewardship Workday Leader
* Must be a current Stewardship Volunteer
* MUST HAVE RECORDED AT LEAST 15 HOURS ONLINE